Location – 288 E. Camino Real, Palm Springs, CA (just a short one-mile walk from Downtown Palm Springs)
Descanso opened in January 2022, a top-to-bottom-refurbished, completely reimagined men’s resort in the gay Mecca of Palm Springs.
The new ownership and management completed a long list of improvements to the property in 2021. These include a landscape rejuvenation, common area upgrades, and a complete renovation to the 16 guest rooms. The result is a distinctive blend of Hollywood Moderne and California garden patio that conjures the 1950s movie-star roots of Palms Springs and adds an impressive level of desert hospitality and attentive service.
Land Area: 18,500 sq. ft.
Number of Guest Rooms: 16 spacious, beautifully furnished rooms steeped in modern comfort.
- Balcony Deluxe Suite (515 sq. ft.)
- Balcony Room (400 sq. ft.)
- Balcony Suite (450 sq. ft.)
- Poolside Room (400 sq. ft.)
- Poolside Suite (450 sq. ft.)
GUEST ROOM FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Central air conditioning
- King-size beds
- Flat-screen TVs
- Luxury bath products
- Refrigerators, irons
- In-room electronic safe
SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Free Guest Parking with on-site electric vehicle chargers
- Heated salt water swimming pool
- Outdoor salt water spa
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor mist cooling system
- Fire Pit
- Poolside guest lounge
- Multi-speed city bicycles
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary Poolside Lunch (specialty sandwiches, salads, wraps)
- 24-hour Cantina with complimentary beverages including Starbucks coffee
- So-close-you-can-almost-touch-them mountain views
- Fast Wi-Fi with high-speed Internet
- Privacy fence around entire property for ultimate seclusion and relaxation
- Meticulous grounds featuring native plants, cacti and palms